• Assess patients’ health and their demands and aim to fulfill them as well as possible
• Issue appropriate prescriptions and administer medicine
• Inform physicians about any problems or discrepancies that might arise
• Acquire and review patient histories identifying abnormal conditions
• Monitor patients’ progress and keep records of treatments, surgeries or other medical events
• Attend to emergencies
• Provide help during surgeries
• Prepare patients for examinations and conduct routine procedures (measure blood pressure and temperature, administer injections, etc.)
• Provide therapeutic treatments (disinfecting wounds, stitching etc.)
• Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for the patients
• Comply strictly with medical care regulations and safety standards
• Collaborate effectively with team members of various specializations
Requirements and skills
• Proven work experience as a Physician Assistant, and the ability to treat patients with compassion and empathy.
• Knowledge of medical guidelines and procedures regarding examination, therapy and recovery
• Familiarity with advancements in medical technology and current know-how
• Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
• Caring and compassionate
• Team player with good communication skills
• BSc/MA in Physician Assistant Studies, Health Science or Medical Science
• Clinical training experience, and the willingness to complete 100 hours of continuing education every two years to maintain certification.
• A state license to practice medicine.