Workers compensation

When Injury Occurs:

  • If it’s an emergency, dial 911 immediately!

  • On behalf of the Temp, contact MPS so we can instruct our employee where to go to seek medical attention.

  • Report the details of the Temp’s accident and related injury verbally and in writing to:

  • Medical Personnel Services is responsible for reporting work related injuries of our employees working in your facility to our Insurance Carrier and for filing TN DOL’s Employer’s First Report of Work Injury or Illness form.

If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Broomfield at 423-591-9824 or