Please complete the employment application fully. You may download and print the application to complete it by hand or or download it into Adobe Reader and fill it out on your computer or device. You will need to save your completed application with a new name and send it to your staffing coordinator along with your resume.
All potential MPS employees must have a minimum of one (1) year of applicable and recent experience in a medical office to be considered for placement.
Instructions to download and complete MPS Employment Application:
- Ensure you have Adobe Reader installed on your computer or mobile device. You may download Adobe Reader by clicking here.
- Download Application and save to a location on your device.
- Open Application in Adobe Reader. You must fill out application in Adobe Reader, not in your internet browser window.
- Click "Fill and Sign" on the right hand column to fill application out completely.
- When your Application is complete, save it using "Save As" and use your name as the file name. i.e., "John Doe Application."
- Send your completed Application as an attachment along with your resume (required) to the appropriate staffing coordinator via email.
Note: Application will not work if you are using Internet Explorer browser. We suggest using a browser such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Opera.